Monday, September 15, 2008

My Attitude


Right now I think that physics will be a fun and interesting class, as long as I remember to do everything. I realize that this post is going to be after the due date, but better late than never. Some of the hard parts including the tests and homework are manageable. I have never really been good at running, so this 4 quarter marathon might be doozy. Allow me also to explain my picture. I’m using it as a metaphor for the year to come, as this picture was taken after we won our regional and went to the world robotics competition. Similarly my idea of physics is that we did well enough in chemistry to make it to physics, but we still have a huge battle in front of us. As I was in that picture, I am fairly optimistic about the future of the class yet I still have some anxiety. Most of it is from my brother’s success in the class and having to live up to him. Other than that I am approaching this class as I approach all others, with cautious optimism.


Thanks if you read this Mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOOT! First comment :D.